On December 8, 2015, Grant Thornton LLP, Cordia Partners and Unanet hosted an end-of-year update as part of the Controller Forum event series. An experienced panel provided updates on several issues and trends that will impact companies in 2016. Our speakers included –
• Scott Ruggiero, Regional Professional Standards Partner, Grant Thornton LLP
• Jim Stanker, Professional Standards Partner, Grant Thornton LLP
• Andrew Clements, Audit Senior Manager, Grant Thornton LLP
• Jonathan Walls, Partner, Corporate Tax, Grant Thornton LLP
• Joe Greeves, Partner, Cordia Partners (moderator)
The Controller Forum is designed to provide Controllers with resources to advance their professional and career development. Future events will include interactive panels featuring insights from top local financial leaders, discussions focused on relevant and timely business issues, and opportunities to broaden and strengthen your professional network and earn CPE credits.