Cordia Resources is currently looking for a Recruiter to join our rapidly growing recruiting and staffing team. With a focus on building a pipeline of excellent candidates, this person will be responsible for executing recruiting efforts at all levels of finance and accounting positions. This person will have the opportunity to learn from industry pros, earn excellent compensation and have fun along the way.
Our team values and rewards collaboration and teamwork. We have a steadfast commitment to team and individual success; a robust compensation plan; an excellent benefits package and a work environment that supports a healthy work-life balance.
About Us and Cordia Resources Advantage
With over 50 professionals on our staff, Cordia Resources has access to expertise and business opportunities that are hard to match at any other recruiting firm. We provide all the tools needed to be successful at your job from day one: mentoring from top-notch talent; robust and relevant candidate database; exceptional marketing and business development support; on-going training opportunities.
- Source candidates using company database, job boards, and referrals.
- Network with active and passive candidates to create a growing pipeline of qualified talent for current and future positions.
- Contact qualified candidates to conduct initial pre-screening and phone interviews
- Conduct in-person interviews to determine skill sets and career goals.
- Handle all appropriate follow-up with candidates and clients to build meaningful and productive relationships.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System with candidate data, and report regularly to the team on candidates’ statuses, recruiting metrics, and performance.
- Conduct reference and background checks on all selected candidates and communicate relevant results.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Superior customer service and facilitation skills, with a professional, polished demeanor
- Strong business acumen, professionalism, personal integrity, and a commitment to achieve success – both personally and for the team
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
- Exceptional organization and time management skills, with attention to detail, and follow-through skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a sales environment.